Wednesday 2 January 2019

FIVE YEARS

Happy New Year everyoneeeee!! Bit of a different post today to kick of 2019...

Five years. That is a quarter of my life so far, which to me seems like quite a long time. I can't believe I've been blogging for five years!! There has not been one moment when I've wanted to stop either!!

In celebration of my blog's 5th anniversary, I want to celebrate others. The little corner of the blogging community I've experienced has been so great and supportive, so I want to dedicate this post to some of my favourite bloggers that I feel I have seen grow alongside me these past few years. These are the blogs I will always type into my search bar to see if they have a new post up and the people I feel like I've connected with even if its just through the comment section of our blogs. Ew cheesy I know, but I wanted to do something a little bit different and let you all know who's blogs you should check out because they're so good!!


lexiealexandra.com // Lexie 
my real life friend (who I've mentioned so many times on this blog) who inspired me to start a blog in the first place!! I saw Lexie doing it (who remembers the ohpinkcandyfloss days? you're a real day one if you do lol) and thought it looked like such a good creative platform so thank you Lex!!

constantlylibby.com // Libby-Jade - my first "internet pen pal" I guess?! Libby emailed me back in 2015 basically asking me to be her blogging friend and I was so excited (I still have the emails lol)!! Her writing is always so interesting and also funny which is a very clever thing to do over the internet!! She's such a lovely gal, how have we not met yet? We really need to organise that!


the first "internet friend" I met in real life (in summer 2017) and it was so cool!! Just as lovely in person as she is on her blog, and I've always been envious of her style. 

http://paintingtheoceanblog.blogspot.com // Jessie - Jessie is probably the first blog I was really into that was more word based than photography. She honestly writes so beautifully I'm captivated!! I remember when we both had like 200 followers on Insta and she's now on nearly 6k (Ive got some catching up to do lol)!! We must meet one day soon!!

http://flyingawaymyworldofphotos.blogspot.com // Darja - she takes the most gorgeous photos go check them out!! Even though she speaks another language we always leave comments on each others posts and she's so kind

https://www.foreverseptember.co.uk // Lucy - love her blog its so cute!! always leaves me a lovely comment on my posts and feel like we would get on so well as we are quite similar (we started uni at the same time and both love photography)


Here are also some big names in blogging that have inspired me over the years, and I think will forever be some of my favourite bloggers:


arden rose

views of now

the satorialist

Isabella Thorsden

sunbeam jess

Aimee song

Samantha marie

the moptop

framboise fashion



Thank you to any of you who always leave lovely comments too!! Here's to 5 more years of blogging (lol I hope!) and hopefully lots more posts in 2019! Hope you all had a great new years, what did you get up to?

See ya soon

Love From Tasha x

15 comments:

  1. Ahh this is so sweet!! Looking back at all the years you've blogged is such a weird feeling. Congrats on 5 years g!! + happy 2k19!!

    Zoe xo
    delicate--musings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much gal happy new year to you too! x

      Delete
  2. Congrats on 5 years blogging Tasha, I always love reading your posts! All the bloggers you've mentioned are super cool and some of the big ones I'd completely forgot about like views of now - going to find her on Instagram again! x

    eleanorclaudie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for always reading gal!! She is so cool such an inspo!! X

      Delete
  3. Ahhhhh thank you so much for the mention, I did not expect that but thank you! I've been following your blog pretty much this whole time (I think) and I've always loved your posts. We did indeed start uni at the same time and I feel like we'd get on like a house on fire. Drop me a message sometime, or I'll drop you one!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You’re welcome you always leave lovely comments and love it!! Yes defo x

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on having your five year blog anniversary!!! Its wonderful that you have found so many wonderful bloggers to share posts and experiences with, and sweet that you linked some of their blogs here. They all look like fabulous company to have both online and in person.
    Best wishes to you and to your fashion beauty and lifestyle blogging friends for a fashiontastic year 2019!

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year Tash and happy 5 years!!! Can't believe it's been that long, I remember sitting in the library at school and you saying you might start a blog. Here we are 5 years later and we're still at it. I hope this year is the best year yet, love you lots xox
    www.lexiealexandra.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was kinda a shock to see my face from 2 years ago hahaha but I love this post! It’s crazy how long we’ve been blogging for, especially when you put it into context ahhh. I can’t wait to see all your new posts this year and years to come (no pressure)

    Lots of love,
    Dalal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha can’t believe how long ago that is now! Thanks gal right back at you x

      Delete
  7. This is such a cute post!! Can't wait to see more posts!
    http://sputniksweetheartn.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. It actually baffles me that we haven't met yet!?? I'm embarassed that you still have the emails lol -- I'm sorry for being so shit on my phone, I'm going to make ammends about that now ! Can't wait to see more of ya posts, five years of blogging is crazy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know we really need to meet!! summer?? and dont worry at all I am too lol just so nice of you to ever email me in the first place haha!! x

      Delete

thank you for reading, I appreciate your comments so much x

);