Tuesday 4 December 2018

WHAT I'VE BEEN WEARING




hey!!

Hope everyone is well!! If you've read my last post you'll know I was really busy with uni work, but I have just finished my first project and first term so I have a bit of time for blogging!! As I love sharing my outfits so much I'd thought I would do a lil round up of outfits I've been wearing in the last month or so!! Excuse the bad photos and mess in some of these but anyways...

I've recently wanted to start using depop and charity shops as a primary source to find new clothes as I really don't trust a lot of high street brands to always be ethical and sustainable. I really want to try and start only buying from reliable brands who are really trying to make a difference in the industry so I'm gonna give it a try. But a good, and cheaper, alternative is always second hand clothes and I've always loved finding new things this way anyway. So quite a few of these clothes are from depop or charity shops!! What do you guys think about ethical shopping? Any good brands you could recommend?

Hope you like these kind of posts, let me know!!
Love from Tasha x

2 comments:

  1. Okay so your outfits are amazing!! I love the fifth one with the groovy midi Topshop skirt. They're all really simple and adaptable! And yes, I must admit i have been awful with fast fashion this year. I've done a fair bit of charity shopping too, but being able to wholeheartedly shop ethically is my goal. It's so hard this time of year tho? (Or am I just not committed enough? Such a cycle ugh) But yeah, hopefully 2k19 will see less impulsive online blitz's and more sustainable, conscious shopping. I think second hand shopping/thrift shopping is the way to go.

    Zoe xo
    delicate--musings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much zoe!! Yes I find it so hard but I really want to try and give it a go this year, glad you feel the same!! x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading, I appreciate your comments so much x

);