Monday 27 August 2018

OOTD | MIDI SKIRT OBSESSED



sunglasses - accessorize
top - charity shop (valentino jeans)
skirt - depop (new look)
trainers - reebok via office (linked similar ones)
back pack - urban outfitters
necklace - asos
earrings - accessorize


hey guys

Hope you're doing well and all enjoyed your summer. It seems like summer is coming to an end now with the weather on the turn (how quick was that summer!?). I'm so excited but also have mixed feelings about the upcoming months. I'm going back to uni in September and can't wait to see all my uni friends and get back into uni life. But I don't want to leave my friends and family behind at home, and I'm going into second year of uni so Im scared its gonna be such a huge workload!! But overall I am very excited, what are you guys doing in the next few months?? I'd love to know who of you are studying at uni!

Anyways, back to this post. Here's a lil outfit I wore the other day when I went blackberry picking, and then more importantly, to the pub with my family!! I've had this cute midi skirt for a while now but this top is a recent charity shop purchase, so I was so happy with how they looked together. My backpack is a new fave too, I loveeee this shade of pink so much!! Urban Outfitters also have a skirt in this colour with white stitching and I WANT IT!! Luckily this bag was in the sale, why has UO gotta be so expensive!!

I'm really reallyyyy loving midi skirts at the mo (check out my recent OOTD featuring another midi here!!) so watch out for more midi skirt looks. They're such a good transitional piece from summer to autumn!! I always thought I was too short to pull them off because they tend to make you look shorter than you are, but I've found if you wear one that has a slit either at the front or the side you don't look short at all

Apologies if this post rambles on a bit, but overall heres my outfit, I hope you enjoyed, and see you next time!!

Love from Tasha x


6 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this outfit, such a cute skirt! I feel you with the whole second year uni thing, I'm going back soon and although I'm looking forward to it, I am slightly worried the workload might be much more than last year!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Lucy!! glad were on the same page, Im sure well both be fine and will enjoy it all the same x

      Delete
  2. Oh, i love your skirt and your whole outfit!

    www.louvette.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos (and outfit) are so cute!
    http://sputniksweetheartn.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading, I appreciate your comments so much x

);