Friday 10 August 2018

MY EVER GROWING JEWELLERY COLLECTION




bracelet - topshop
sunglasses - primark
necklaces - topshop and asos
rings - vintage
earrings - topshop




watch - new look
bracelet - topshop

earrings from top to bottom
accessorize hoops, accessorize, topshop, accessorize, accessorize

rings from left to right
pia, h&m, h&m, accessorize, unknown, pandora, accessorize, market stall in Greece!!, pia

moon necklace - asos
birth stone necklace - unknown




hey guys!!

So today's post is one I'm very excited about, it's all about my fave pieces of jewellery which has grown to be quite a big collection. I love love love jewellery and can never wear an outfit without accessorising. I only got my ears pierced less than a year ago so I'm obsessed with earrings now! As you can tell, I have a few more silver pieces than I do gold, but I've started to really like gold jewellery. I never thought I would but gold looks really good in summer with monochrome or warm colours. What do you guys prefer - silver or gold? 

I had lots of fun picking out pieces that go together and taking this photos. Hope you enjoyed this post!!

Love from Tasha x

9 comments:

  1. ahh, I love all these pieces and your pics are so lovely. I'm so into jewellery, especially really big gold hoops and am the same that I used to hate gold jewellery but now I can't get enough of it! I'm especially obsessed with your rings, I totally need to grow my collection xox
    https://kaatielouu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much gal! yea gold is definitely growing on me I think wearing gold is so nice in summer!! x

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love all of your jewellery and the way you style it, honestly so stunning!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Lucy!! I love styling jewellery with all my outfits now!! x

      Delete
  3. Love your jeweller as it all looks so dainty and versatile! Your should definitely check out the 'Z' collection by accessorize and &other stories jewellery :)
    Feel free to check out my latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Arianne!! Dainty jewellery is definitely my style, ah such a good idea I love the vibe of &other stories!! x

      Delete
  4. Ahh so glad I found your blog! Your collection is so simple and elegant, I looove the rings, even though I'm not much of a ring person (I fiddle with my fingers way too much haha) I really love the flat stone bracelet too! I think I'm defo more of a gold jewellery person though. Can't wait to see more of your posts!

    Zoe xo
    delicate--musings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Zoe!! I love switching between gold and silver jewellery now!! x

      Delete
  5. yoga inspired jewellery I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading, I appreciate your comments so much x

);