Sunday 22 July 2018

OOTD | DENIM AND FLORALS










hey guys !!

Hope everyone's enjoying our mini heatwave in the UK or the sunshine wherever you are! I love summer (although this weathers getting a bit much without having a pool to quickly jump into in my back garden) and wearing cute summer things. So of course I have a number of floral items in my wardrobe - a classic summer print. However I think with this outfit I've changed it up a bit to make florals a bit more cool (not saying I'm cool lol) by pairing this floral dress with a red top underneath, a chunky belt and my trusty denim jacket. This dress is so cute, I saw it advertised on Insta and loved it, and then the next time I went into Topshop it was in the sale so I had to buy it. I love the unusual detailing of it, like the delicate spaghetti straps and the silky material. I'm also suddenly obsessed with the headband trend going on at the moment so I chucked on my new twist headband!! I think they're such a cute edition to any outfit, especially as I normally can't be bothered/don't know what to do with my hair.

dress - topshop
top- h&m
belt - asos
headband - h&m
trainers - reebok from office
denim jacket - thrifted
bag - fiorelli (thrifted)

Did you guys see my last post all about my holiday to Spain? Check it out here. Are you guys going on holiday this summer? I love hearing about everyone's travels!!

Love from Tasha x

p.s. excuse my very poor posing in these photos, I still don't know how to pose and just look awkward ahaha sorry

6 comments:

  1. Love this outfit Tasha!! I love wearing headbands, but I got a bunch of cheap ones off Amazon and they are not that cute, I definitely need to buy some more. I love wearing spaghetti strapped dresses with a t-shirt underneath and a pair of docs at the moment- I am so jealous of this outfit!x
    constantlylibby.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks gal!! H&M are where Ive bought my headbands they have such cute ones, and im always so jel of your outfits!! x

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit as per Tasha, you're gorgeous!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a cute look i love it!
    http://sputniksweetheartn.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading, I appreciate your comments so much x

);