Sunday 15 July 2018

TRAVEL DIARIES | SPAIN









Hey hey happy Sunday!!

So if you follow me on Instagram (have a follow here if you wanna know when a new blog post is up!) you may of already seen quite a few photos from my recent holiday in Spain. I also did a lil holiday lookbook in my previous post. But here I am with more about Spain so I hope you enjoy!!

My family and I stayed in Vera near the south of Spain and we hadn't been before so it was cool exploring a new and beautiful place. The 10 days we were there mainly consisted of laying on a beach or near a pool and then eating as much tapas/paella as possible at lunch and dinner!! Some places worth mentioning are the Marau Beach Club and Majacor old town. 

Marau is a super cool beach club we found with a pool surrounded by beach bed canopies and loungers and palm trees - we visited a few times and it was so nice there!! It was equally cool in the evening, where the archway to the entrance of the club was lit up with multi coloured lights aswell as bougainvillea arching over you. All the palm trees around the pool were also lit up at night and they had a DJ some nights. 

There were also so many different beach spots to go, such as Majacor playa. And in the evenings Majacor old town was great to visit. The town is up in the hills/mountains and so theres such a great view looking down. We went there for dinner a few times and the restaurants all had roof terraces so we had the most amazing sunsets and views while eating dinner. 

Ive definitely got the holiday blues!! Have any of you guys been to Spain, if so where?

Hope you enjoyed!!
Love from Tasha x


6 comments:

  1. I can't get over how gorgeous these photos are, wow! I'm off to the south of spain (gibraltar) in a few weeks time and this has made me so much more excited than I already was!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were so many stunning places and photo ops!! Aw have the best time! I haven't been to Gibraltar so let me know what its like! x

      Delete
  2. Oh my god I am so jealous, I'm not going on a proper holiday this year and it's paining me and seeing all your beautiful pictures is just bringing me so much pain. Ah it just all looks so beautiful and relaxing!!x
    constantlylibby.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you gal!! it was so nice!! p.s. sorry for the pain this post has caused lol x

      Delete

thank you for reading, I appreciate your comments so much x

);