Sunday 10 March 2019

TRAVEL DIARIES AND OOTD | LONDON



hey everyone

Hope you're all well! Today's post is a lil round up of my recent trip to London!! London is one of my fave places ever to visit and each time I come back home after discovering a new spot of it that I love. This time I visited Covent Garden and Neils Yard - such cute places. I can't wait to go back in the summer and properly explore the market and cafes. I also went to The National Portrait Gallery and to see Motown the Musical while I was there. If you love all the Motown songs you HAVE to go see it!! Such a good production with some of the greatest songs back to back. I luvvvved it!! Any recommendations for other shows really worth seeing?

trousers - H&M
top - Boohoo
coat - missguided
shoes - reebok(linked similar ones)
earrings - H&M


Short and sweet post today, definitely let me know any places I should go on my next trip to London!! 

Love from Tasha x

10 comments:

  1. I bloody love Mowtown!! You look absoloutly stunning in these pics, I really love the one of you in a doorway in the National Portrait Gallery. Reading this has made me feel more excited for Easter, although theres so many things to do in Leeds I like the familiarity of London exhibitions/museums and plus there isn't the constant drone of work that has to be done when I'm back home. Love love loooove your trousers btw!!x
    constantlylibby.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh so do i!! thanks so much angel!! yes im very jealous that london is youre home town!! hope unis going well gal x

      Delete
  2. I loveee your outfit and the pics, so aesthetic!!!! I'm craving exploring somewhere new at the mo <3
    https://kaatielouu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely!! everywhere in London is so aesthetic ahaha x

      Delete
  3. I love these photos Tasha, London really is the best city!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lucy!! definitely one of my fave places!! x

      Delete
  4. These pictures are so cute, I adore them!! Making me want a trip down to London!

    Lucy Jane | Infinity of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u!! defo should go soon when the weather gets good!! hope youre well x

      Delete
  5. You look so beaut tash, obsessed with all the pics of you and the flowers!! Love the trousers and the jacket too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with your outfit, how cute is that leather jacket!!
    https://sputniksweetheartn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading, I appreciate your comments so much x

);