Monday 14 August 2017

TRAVEL DIARIES | GREECE







Finiki - our friends villa where we were staying!! In the photos is my beaut lil sister, Anna










Sabbia Beach Bar - where we spent a lot of our time in the sun








Methoni castle - we witnessed the most beautiful sunset here!!




Atelier Sud art studio - this building is so cool!! The ceramics and art inside are equally as cool


we made a friend!!


***


hey guys!! I'm back with yet more photos from my travels. I recently went on holiday with my family to Finiki, Greece. I had the most amazing time basically being lazy and sitting in the sun lol... We are very lucky to have friends who live there and who let us stay at there beaut villa with a pool and everything!! I will miss it so much, as they are now selling the villa and moving back to the UK. Aswell as relaxing to the max, my family and I explored the local areas of Finikounda and Methoni where we visited out fave beach (Sabbia) and discovered great places to eat. I think my best memory is the sunset behind Methoni Castle!! Photos do not do it justice I CAN'T EVEN!! Greece is so so stunning and so I went a bit crazy on the photography front. More to come soon...

Have any of you ever visited Greece?

Love from Tasha

10 comments:

  1. Oh my god! Firstly these pics are amazing and I love the sunset pictures and also just wow!! This place looks insane, the beach looks like the type of thing you see on Instagram but never actually get to experience. Oh wow must have been such a good holiday, wow I can't get over how gorgeous it is!x
    constantlylibby.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is literally paradise!! I had a great time and thank youuuu so much libby!! x

      Delete
  2. I adore Greece so much!! These pictures really took me back to my time there, makes me want to go back!
    Lucy Jane | Infinity of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greece looks like a absolute dream!!
    https://sputniksweetheartn.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing photos!

    http://ellieconnorphillips.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. such gorg photos! Soso jel x x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading, I appreciate your comments so much x

);