Sunday 18 October 2015

TRAVEL DIARIES | LANZAROTE BY NIGHT





hiii guys


I never got around to posting these photos from my holiday to Lanzarote this summer. I have so many photos and it was such an amazing place I couldn't not show you these! I really miss summer, being back at school and doing a-levels makes me miss it even more. I hope everyone doing a-levels is enjoying them (as much as possible lol) and its only a week left to half term so hopefully I can take some more snaps. Sorry for the boring post but I haven't been up to much recently, I will update you when something fun happens :))



Love from Tasha x


20 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful and unforgettable time there in Lanzarote!! As you already know I'm also doing a-levels this year but I enjoy my last year of school together with all my friends and people I will miss in the future! :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That place looks so beautiful! I am missing summer too...

    http://snapsnpixels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pictures! seems like you had a good time :)

    xx closetchronicle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lanzarote looks like the most amazing place ugh!
    clandestine-v.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you ever get the chance, go! Its so pretty x

      Delete
  5. These pictures are so pretty, I love the first one. And the padlock things are so cute, what are they though. Like I know they're padlocks but are they those padlocks of love things or whatever they're called? Either way, seem cute ahah x
    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thanks Libby, and yeah people who visit can put a padlock on the chain it was super cute x

      Delete
  6. Ahh, A Levels, I remember the horror. Good luck, Tasha, and look forward to your next trip as motivation, haha! <3

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. So jealous you went to Lanzarote, looks amazing! Hope your a-levels are going well!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these photoss, so prit xo
    www.lexiealexandra.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely! xo

    www.eatlovemerry.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading, I appreciate your comments so much x

);