Thursday 1 January 2015

OH SO RETRO

Happy New Year!! I hope everyone had an amazing evening yesterday and that 2015 is YOUR year! I am looking forward to lots of things this year, and it is also my blogs one year anniversary tomorrow!

I just wanted to share with you some photos I took yesterday when I went out for lunch with my family. We went to a fab restaurant called The Loft, and  the food was sooooo good! We then walked around some of the shops, like the bookshop and a furniture warehouse called the French Loft. I loved all the retro and quirky things I found, soooo cute!




















































Tasha x

14 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful time! That book shop looks so interesting and the restaurant looks fab too! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice post! I love all the pictures! Happy 2015! :D

    missace99.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love antique shops with the really retro vibes, would be such a good setting to shoot outfit shots! Happy New Year!

    infinity of fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes next time I will wear a blog worthy outfit :) you too! x

      Delete
  4. That book store looks so cute! I'd love to just wander around in it. :) Happy new year, Tasha! I hope you have a wonderful 2015!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow it looks awesome, and that food looks delish! xo
    www.lexiealexandra.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. these places look so cool! I just found your blog from Lexie's post and I looove it, have just followed. happy new year! xx

    thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading, I appreciate your comments so much x

);