Sunday 3 February 2019

OOTD | THE BLAZER TREND




Hellooo, hope everyone is well!!

Sooo if there is any other bloggers out there who like doing outfit posts, you'll know how hard it is to get a half decent photo in our lovely British winter!! But yesterday the sun came out and it was actually a gorgeous day!! I went out for some lunch with my housemate and then for a walk down to the beach, so I got some snaps while out and about. 

If you follow me on instagram (lol self promo but if you don't its @lovefromtasha_, feel free to check it out!! ) you might have seen me mention this blazer a few times!! I really love the blazer trend at the moment, and the whole idea of mixing casual and smart attire. My go to has been pairing it with this hoodie. It's such an easy outfit but the blazer makes it so much more fun. It's still frEEZING out, so I chucked a teddy bear coat over the top. I'm hoping to grow my blazer collection now - let me know in the comments if you've seen any good ones and where to get them!! 

coat - primark
blazer - bershka
jeans - h&m
jumper - asos
trainers - adidas
bag - fiorelli
earrings - accessorise
scarf - h&m

I hope January has treated you all well!! It seemed to go on forever but I'm excited for the upcoming months, I love Spring especially when I live so close to the beach. Hopefully I can make some more content for you guys too with better weather coming. Happy February everyone!!

See you next time,
Love from Tasha x

8 comments:

  1. You're so gorgeous ahh I love this outfit as well - I've never had a blazer but this is tempting me to buy one!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww thank you Lucy!! Yeah do it, I've never really worn blazers before and love them now! x

      Delete
  2. These photos are so gorg! And love the blazer, i have a similar one from Monki - they're so in style!

    Zoe xo
    delicate--musings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely!! ooh I may have a look on Monki! x

      Delete
  3. I'm soooo jealous of people who can pull off blazers - you look so effortlessly cool in it, I need to work out what to pair mine with, I always worry it just looks too smart. Love your earrings too, and am a sucker for a teddy coat, they're so cosy and go with everything!
    Hope your January treated you well x
    Imogen
    musethngs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks so much! aw Im sure you look great in them!! Pairing them with a jumper/hoody and trainers makes them look so much more casual I feel!! x

      Delete
  4. It's been so hard to take photos in the Dutch weather lately too. January was absolutely miserable, thank god the weather is finally a bit better. You look so lovely and effortless. This blazer is gorgeous! xx Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes so happy the weathers brightening up a bit!! thanks so much laura x

      Delete

thank you for reading, I appreciate your comments so much x

);