Sunday 11 November 2018

PHOTOGRAPHY AND THINGS






hey hey

Today's post is a little different to usual. I haven't posted in a loooong while because I've started my second year at uni and have been super busy with uni work. So I was thinking why not do a post related to what Ive been up to at uni!! I realised that as much as I love the posts I do on my blog, I haven't really used this platform to show some of my own work and my own photography. I love doing posts such as my travel diaries because I get to be behind the camera. I've done a lot of my own photography that isn't blog related, aswell as my work for uni, drawings etc. 

At the moment at uni I'm making a fashion film so Ive been filming for that and it's been super fun to work on (that's what the last few images are). The other images are from previous uni projects or are just for fun

Hope you enjoyed this, let me know if you want me to share stuff like this more often!! I also post stuff like this on my instagram @tashawilsonaub

Love from Tasha x

6 comments:

  1. Wow, great work that you created Tasha!! I really love the drawings and hope that your film went well!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovee all of this! So excited to see your film in full xoxo
    www.lexiealexandra.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh glad ur back! These photos are amazing, and can't wait to see the rest of your film! Being soo busy with uni is such a moood, thanks for the dose of inspo!
    Zoe xo

    delicate--musings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks so much angel!!hope unis going well for you!! x

      Delete

thank you for reading, I appreciate your comments so much x

);