Tuesday 28 March 2017

SPRING HAS ARRIVED
































































Hey hey



So spring is finally here!! It was such a beaut day the other day that I spent most of the afternoon in the garden with my family. I took a few snaps and I love the summery vibes. My Dad also gave me his old retro Canon camera so I played around with that and took some photos of it. I can't wait for more weather like this in the summer and for a-levels to be OVER. I literally feel stressed 24/7 thanks to a-levels (anyone relate?), but I've just got to keep in mind it's not long till I can be free!! 



Don't have much to say today and I should probably be revising or something right now... but hope you enjoyed anyway!!



Love from Tasha



p.s. I need to make a final decision about Uni soon and I'm still debating whether to go to Arts University Bournemouth or Brighton University to study Fashion Communication - if anyone has any advice or opinions at all it be much appreciated!! 


14 comments:

  1. i love the bubbles n the spring vibe! also so excited abt summer n stressed out abt choosing a college to go to. best of luck to us both!

    afuckinglook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thanks!! good luck to youuu just keep thinking of summer! x

      Delete
  2. Love these pictures!
    sputniksweetheartn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos! I wish you the best on deciding what to study at uni :)

    abi | http://fruitofdelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are so gorgeous - I'm so happy spring is finally here!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lucy, I hope this weather sticks around for a while!!! x

      Delete
  5. I love this set of photos, they're so laid back and calm- my dad also has an old canon film camera but it's back in Morocco so I have no idea when I'll get it.

    dalal .. Monochrome Daisies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thats so annoying!! I need to work out how to use my one lol

      Thank you Dalal x

      Delete
  6. Such lovely photography Tasha! Good luck with your university choices!

    tab | http://whattabithaloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading, I appreciate your comments so much x

);