Thursday, 10 April 2014

300 Followers//Dolly Mixture Nails

Hello and Welcome,

YAY! I have reached 300 followers on Bloglovin'! Thank you so much to everyone that follows me! I always try follow back and love reading your posts and comments. It's so nice to know that you like my little blog :)


 So as I want to make these posts special, I thought I would make a video every time I reach my next follower goal! I made a video with my friend when I reached 200 followers (watch it here!) and I think you liked it! Today's video is a Dolly Mixture Nails Tutorial. I found this idea in a magazine, and I wanted to share it with you because it looks really cute and lots of people said they liked my nails. You can see them in my OOTD post here! I tried a voiceover in this video, but my voice sounds so weird haha! Anyway, I hope you enjoy…



I hope the video worked, and you enjoyed! Again, thanks so much for 300 followers! :)

Tasha x

Btw I am going on holiday tomorrow, so I won't be posting until next week!

16 comments:

  1. Congraz!

    http://www.fuckhighclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on reaching 300 followers! Love your nails!


    Rose xo

    fashionrhapsody.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations ! It's hard to believe we started blogging at the same time ! You have gone so far !
    Eb x
    Thefearlessfox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you, I love your blog too! x

      Delete
  4. I nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blog Award!
    Check it out here: http://realnotideal.blogspot.ca/2014/04/very-inspiring-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just browsing and came upon your blog - had to follow! Lovely blog with interesting posts :)

    Best Wishes x
    http://benishkhan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will follow back :) x

      Delete
  6. Hey I like your blog and I nominated you for the very inspiring blogger award! Check out the details on my blog!

    sophierrobinson.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I will check it out! x

      Delete
  7. Congratulations! :) and I love the nails!! xxx

    http://keepupwithkatieallen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading, I appreciate your comments so much x

);