Tuesday, 12 August 2014

WE KEEP THIS LOVE IN A PHOTOGRAPH

Hello and Welcome,

So before we begin you may be wondering about the title of this blog post. These are lyrics from one of my fave songs - Photograph by Ed Sheeran. I thought it linked to this post about photography and I wanted to share my favourite songs with you. I might do this in more posts coming up and link the song in the post, sound like a nice idea?

Anyways, today the sun was shining again yay! My friend Thea and I went for a bike ride and took some fab photographs. I'm really pleased with how they came out so enjoy, and thanks for modelling Thea! 


THEA



ME




TOP-NEW LOOK
KIMONO-SCARF FROM PRIMARK(I sewed it up into a kimono!)
JEANS-H&M
SHOES-PRIMARK
NECKLACE-HANDMADE


WE KEEP THIS LOVE IN A PHOTOGRAPH - 


Tasha x


10 comments:

  1. Love the photos! The diy kimono looks so good Tash! xx
    www.lexiealexandra.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lexie, i love it hehe x

      Delete
  2. Wow, this outfit is so cool ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the kimono! Cool that you sewed it yourself!!! :) xxx
    http://keepupwithkatieallen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a lovely idea! Those pictures are so pretty! I especially like the third one. :)


    xx

    a free mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the idea! Thank you :) x

      Delete
  5. I love your outfit, that kimono is amazing, it is so cool that you made it from a scarf! :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! and of course! x

      Delete

thank you for reading, I appreciate your comments so much x

);