Sunday, 10 August 2014

OUT FOR WAGAMAMAS

Hello and Welcome,

Sorry for the lack of posting recently but I have been in Greece for 2 weeks! It was so hot and beautiful out there and I had a fab holiday. I took some great photos that I will share with you soon, but bare with (anyone else love Miranda? lols) I need to edit the photos etc! Anyway onto todays post…

I'VE FINALLY BEEN TO WAGAMAMAS *woop woop*! Today was my sister's 12th birthday and my parents wedding anniversary so we had a fab meal out at wagamamas. I had a chicken stir fry dish which was so good but it turns out the waitress gave me the wrong meal. So I got the meal I originally ordered too… and for free! I love their food so will definitely go back again. 


This is the outfit I wore out to lunch. These jeans were meant to be for my sister but didn't fit her so i got them yay! They reminded me of some jeans I had seen in Topshop and I love them. I paired it with a lot of white to make the outfit summery (although it rained today wahh). I also made my sister and I chockers, it was so easy to do. I just attached a charm and clasp to some chord and ta-dah!










JEANS-RIVER ISLAND
TOP-NEW LOOK
RINGS-H&M
SHOES-PRIMARK
CHOCKER-HANDMADE

I hope you enjoyed this post and keep your eyes peeled for up-coming posts!

Tasha x

6 comments:

  1. nice outfit and i really love the stripy jeans:) i've never been to wagamamas before but i REALLY want to aha
    x
    meganmercerr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) and you should go whenever you get the chance! x

      Delete
  2. Love the outfit! The jeans are so cool. You gotta have the chicken Katsu curry next time you go to Wagamamas, it was my fav when I wasn't a veggie! xx
    www.lexiealexandra.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank ya Lex! And ooh I will it sounds lush! xx

      Delete
  3. I've yet to experience Wagamamas but sounds like I defo need to! Ahh this outfit is gorgeous and looks so summery; also love the choker! So simple but soooo effective.

    http://daydreamtogether.blogspot.com/

    Jess x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it out! and thank you so much! x

      Delete

thank you for reading, I appreciate your comments so much x

);