Saturday, 10 May 2014

Tumblr Tagged

Hello and Welcome,


To make up for the lack of posts, I thought today I will do the Tumblr Tagged posted! I was nomminated by the lovely Jessie at Painting The Ocean. Her blog is so nice and her instagram is one of my faves, so please go check her out! She deserves so many followers!



So the rules
1. Post the rules
2. Answer the questions the tagger has sent you through their post and make a new set of 11 questions
3. Tag 11 people and link them to your post
4. Let them know you've tagged them

The questions
1. If you were stuck in a room with pizza, Sherlock Holmes and Tinkerbell, how would you get out?
I've never really thought about this… ok I would use Tinkerbell's fairy dust to turn the pizza into a giant flying pizza and enlarge Sherlock's hat, so  we could all fly out the window on the pizza using Sherlock's giant hat as protection from the glass :) wow that was a hard question!

2. Are you a strawberry or a carrot? Why?
Definitely a strawberry, small but sweet :)

3. Would you rather be stranded on a desert island with Harry Styles or a really cute dog?

A really cute dog, I'm a dog lover not a directioner soz :)

4. If you were to write a book about anything, what would be your first line?
T'was the night before Christmas… I think it's a good way to start a book :)

5. What would be your game plan if you were in the hunger games?

I would use the element of surprise… probably hiding in the tallest tree and shooting from the top

6. You see a stranded monkey on the road *yeah I know weird*, what do you do?

Take him home of course, I've always wanted a pet monkey!

7. Would you rather live in a submarine or a palace made of cardboard?

I think the submarine would be more practical, especially in England. Rain + cardboard = bad news

8. What name do you wish you were called?
I really like my name, but I've always loved the name Isabella

9. If you were to create a social networking site, what would you call it?

Hmm probably… Chatterbox

10. You are in charge of your country. What rules do you have?

No fighting or discrimination (on a serious note), free ice-cream and pizza for everyone, and at least £10 to spend in Topshop a week :)

11. Socks and crocs or jeans and a skirt? Which is worse?

Oh this is hard… I literally can't decide… what do you think?


 ***
I nominate
LexieAlexandra
You Wish You
Walk Through My Life
Wallflower Wardrobe
Chloe Lancaster
Lucy Jane
Chloe's Little Nothing
Life Of Libby
Fashion Signal
Hey It's Hannah
Everything Olivia

And anyone who wants to do this tag!

My questions for the nominees…
1. Tumblr or Instagram?
2. Would you rather wear double denim or socks and sandals?
3. Who is your celebrity crush and why?
4. Pastel Pinks or Bright Blue?
5. If you could only invite 3 people for a dinner party, who would they be?
6. What is your favourite item of clothing?
7. If you could only got to one shop for the rest of your life, which shop would it be?
8. What is your dream holiday?
9. Stripes or Spots?
10. Have you ever met a celebrity, if so who?
11. What would you do if the Queen turned up at your house?

I hope you enjoyed my answers and found this fun! The questions were actually really challenging but fun to answer so thank you Jessie! Good luck to all the nominees :)

Tasha x

P.S. It's my birthday tomorrow yayay and Lexie and I (along with my famalam) are going out for the day shopping! So hopefully there will be a birthday haul soon!


12 comments:

  1. Nice answer to number one! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww happy birthday! I really love ur blog its so amazing x can u plz have a blog shoutout and I will do the same for you! I was wondering if u wanted to do a blog interview with me? For more info email me: allyblogsxx@gmail.com
    www.onlyfashi0n.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, yes I will do a shoutout in my next post! Oh that would be fun ok! x

      Delete
  3. oh and plz can I do the tag and be nominated by you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, I love your answer to number 10! Thank you for today! xx

    LEXIEALEXANDRA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe why thank you :) thats ok thank you! xx

      Delete
  5. Happy Birthday! and I hope you had a great day of shopping and being spoilt!
    <3 mishmsxo
    http://mishmsxo.blogspot.com.au/
    https://www.facebook.com/mishmsxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw thank you so much for tagging me!!:-) I'll get it up soon ;-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading, I appreciate your comments so much x

);