Monday, 5 May 2014

Stripes and More Stripes-OOTD #10

Hello and Welcome,

I'm back after a week of mock exams. I think I did ok but glad it's over! Lots of you mentioned that you recently had exams too, how did you find them? I hope they went well!


Anyway, this is a special outfit post because it features my younger sister Anna! Stripes have been everywhere recently and I love them. We are both sporting our stripy tops in the lovely sunshine… umm we actually look quite similar…

Anna
Coat//H&M
Top//New Look
Jeans//H&M
Boots//Next
Me

Jeans//Primark
Shoes//Primark
Coat//Primark
Top and Jewellery//H&M
Headband//Unknown
Lipgloss//MUA

I hope you liked this post, hopefully see you soon with my next post!

Tasha x

14 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit :)
    www.LydiaRosexo.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, I have those next boots and they're super comfy! X

    http://justlittlelucy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yeah they are so nice! x

      Delete
  3. You both look so pretty! I love your jewellery xx

    www.ohpinkcandyfloss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute !! :) ♥
    Love, xxx
    Lauraline

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the jewellery you're wearing, especially the necklace :)x

    http://libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, it goes with almost everything! x

      Delete
  6. hiii I've tagged you in my most recent post please check it out xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit!! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading, I appreciate your comments so much x

);