Tuesday, 20 May 2014

Birthday 2014-Haul

Hello and Welcome,

Sorry this has taken such a long time, but I've finally got around to my Birthday Haul. I would just like to say thank you soooo much to all my friends and family for my presents, and to anyone that wished me a happy birthday! I had such a nice time and I am so grateful :)

I just want to say, I'm not bragging about my presents, I just enjoy reading these posts so I hope you do too!


My main present (which was a fab surprise!) was a Samsung Galaxy Tab. I've kind of been glued to it recently but I love it! I also received some lovely items of clothing, beauty bits, money and chocolate! You can't have a birthday without chocolate :)

I'm sure most of these products will be featured in future posts, either an OOTD, FOTD or My Favourites. So look out for that! (Please comment down below any blog post requests my lovelies!)


Samsung Galaxy Tab 3


Clutch or Shoulder Bag (Detachable Strap)
Summer Dress
Grey Jumper
Polka Dot Top
Scrunchies


 Sleek Au Naturel Eye Palette
Body Butter
Makeup Brushes
Body Spray
Bubble Bath
Body Mist
Nail polish
Nail Kit


Toblerone
Fudge
Money
Topshop Voucher


Again, thank you to all my wonderful friends and family! I had such a lovely birthday and I am so grateful!

Tasha x

P.S. Anyone doing exams at the moment, I wish you all the best and GOOD LUCK!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday :) really lovely gifts you got, what more could a girl want hehe!!

    Karen xoxo
    http://mademoisellekarenanne.blogspot.se

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hehe I am so grateful! x

      Delete
  2. Hope you had a fab day, awh these are really great gifts! I love that soap you've got it smells soooo good! Also I really love your scrunchies, I can't pull of scrunchies but I wish I could, yours are so cute and summery!:)x

    Libby-Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou I had a great day! It smells perfect haha! And thank you, my friend actually made them and you should go for it I bet you will suit them! x

      Delete

thank you for reading, I appreciate your comments so much x

);