Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Birthday 2014-Shopping

Hello and Welcome,

As you may know, last Sunday was my birthday! I am so grateful for everything I received, all the birthday messages and for a great day! Watch out for a birthday haul very soon.


On Sunday, Lexie and I went shopping along with my family. We spent most of the day looking around Primark as we don't have one near where we live. Primark have some lovely Summer items for such low prices, and we went a bit crazy! So here is what I bought with some of my birthday money. I don't mean to brag about this, I just want to share it with you.




Primark:
White Tee
Watermelon Flip-flops
Makeup Wipes
White Trainers
Sunglasses
Kimono (left)
H&M:
Grey Crop Top (left)
Boots:
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

I love all my purchases and I will wear them throughout Summer (they will definitely be in an OOTD!) 




I also wanted to include our OOTD's as it was such a pretty day! I love Lexie's style and her bag and boots are so nice. My sister, Anna, also has a cute outfit and I love her scarf!

LEXIE
ANNA
ME!
Comment down below if you want to know where something is from and I will reply. Thanks for reading and see you soon.

Tasha x 

10 comments:

  1. Those all are so pretty! It's fun to hear what you got. I love those shoes...I've been thinking about getting some like those, just can't decide what color!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, glad you liked it! Ah cool, well they were only £6 in Primark I think, maybe white or navy? Something that goes with everything! Hope this helps :) x

      Delete
    2. Yeah, one of those colors would be good...they do go with everything.... Thanks! :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. love your blog! and happy birthday! here is a link to my blog: http://a-girl-named-elly.blogspot.com/

    -elly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will check your blog out :) x

      Delete
  3. I love this post! I've haven't been reading my blogs for a week so I've only just seen it ekk! It was so much fun, we will have to do it again haha xxx

    LEXIEALEXANDRA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, oh me neither I seem to be so busy! And yes defo :) xxx

      Delete
  4. Instead of studying for physics, I've been stalking your blog! I really like this post; I'm loving the kimono and those white sneakers (:
    nostalgicteens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh haha thank you so much! I'm really into kimonos at the moment :)
      Hope physics goes well! x

      Delete

thank you for reading, I appreciate your comments so much x

);