Tuesday, 1 April 2014

Spring Scents

Hello and Welcome,

How is everyone? Hope your all doing well! :)


As the weather is getting better again where I live, I thought I would do a sunny, Spring related post! Everyone needs a lovely scent for Spring/Summer, and these are the two I will be using the most!

Hollister California SOLANA BEACH Body Mist



I received this Hollister body spray as a gift a while ago, and it has lasted forever but still smells fresh! I know the Hollister body sprays are still really popular. This one has a clean, floral smell with raspberry, jasmine and white musk. It is such a pretty scent. I use this nearly everyday, and I think it is perfect for summer. However, it can be quite strong or overpowering, so I only use one or two sprays. 


The Body Shop CHYMARA Eau De Toilette (Perfume)



This was also a gift that has lasted me a long time! I have nearly run out! I don't think The Body Shop still sells it but I had to include this product, I will leave a link below to the website. 

Anyway, I love all types of perfume but this is one of my favourites. It has a musky, floral scent that is perfect for a summer's day. This is also quite heavy and strong for me, so I just spray once or twice. The Body Shop sells some lovely Spring scents!


So these are my Spring scents! I hope you liked this little post, please comment below what you thought! 

What are your favourite scents this time of year?

Tasha x

10 comments:

  1. hi tasha!
    i adore your blog, especially your ootd posts!
    i don't have a bloglovin, so i followed using GFC. (:

    http://sunnyskyeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thank you so much! I will check out your blog :) x

      Delete
  2. I love the hollister fragrances! Also I started following you on bloglovin, your blog is so cute especially the title! :) x
    http://littlemisspaige28.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ash thank you! I will follow you back x

      Delete
  3. I need to get myself a hollister spray!

    Lucy x

    http://lucy-jane-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should, they smell lovely! x

      Delete
  4. Hey I'm commenting again :) but I've nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award!!! xxx

    http://littlemisspaige28.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I will check it out x

      Delete
  5. Your blog is really good! Please take a look at mine http://annalouisenicholls.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading, I appreciate your comments so much x

);