Sunday, 6 April 2014

Lilac and Mint-OOTD #9

Hello and Welcome,

How are you lovelies? If you're on Easter Holiday, I hope you are having a nice time! I've got to start revising soon but I'm also going to the Isle of White so yay!

It's OOTD time! So let's get started…


I actually wore this outfit yesterday, but I love it! It's a great one for Spring, as the weather can still be cold! This look is quite in at the moment, and I love matching jumpers with dresses or skirts. It's cute AND comfy!
OOTD#9
Ring//H&M
Jumper//New Look
Dress//New Look
Tights//Tesco

I hope you like this look, I love the pattern and colours together! 

Also I am so close to 300 followers on Bloglovin', so hopefully there will be a special post coming up for all of you lovely followers soon! 

Tasha x



15 comments:

  1. Cute colours. I like the dress.
    Eb x
    Thefearlessfox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! What color fingernail polish is it that you're wearing? It looks nice. :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my nail polish will actually be in a post very soon so I can explain then! hehe x

      Delete
  3. I love your outfit, it's so cute.
    Great blog. I'm your new follower. I hope that you will follow me back.

    lesfleurfashionandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I will follow back! x

      Delete
  4. Love how you styled it all, the jumper is especially lovely! I really like pairing jumpers over skirts and dresses too! x

    Kathryn | effievanity
    (hope you can enter my spring palette giveaway!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So do I, I love that look :) x

      Delete
  5. Hey! I love love love this outfit! Would you like to do some sort of blogpost collab, maybe a themed ootd, Easter makeup, etc?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! That sounds like a great idea, I've never done a collar before! x

      Delete
    2. Aw yay, fab! Do you have an Instagram where we can chat about it on direct message? x

      Delete
    3. Yes, there is a link to my Instagram on the sidebar or under "Follow" x

      Delete
  6. I love your nails, they are so cool! The dress is stunning too! xx


    www.ohpinkcandyfloss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading, I appreciate your comments so much x

);