Friday, 18 April 2014

Easter Spring Look-Collab With Chloe Lancaster

Hello and Welcome,

First of all, sorry for the lack of posts recently! I was on holiday in the Isle of Wight from Friday to Monday (it was a lovely holiday, thank you!), and then the rest of the week was busier than I thought with revision and seeing my friends. But I'm back with an exciting post!

So today I am doing a collab with Chloe from http://chloelancaster.blogspot.co.uk
Easter Spring hair, makeup and outfit


I love Chloe's blog and we have similar tastes and interests, so we are both doing an Easter Spring Look blog post. I hope you enjoy this, it was really fun to do! So lets get started…

Makeup
As this is an Easter Spring look, I wanted it to be light and sunny! I also used light pastel shades as pastels are big this season. It is perfect for going out with friends or for the Easter Holidays! So I used a light BB cream base, a bit of bronzer, a pastel pink eyeshadow with a hint of blue and pastel blue nails. If you would like a tutorial on this look just comment down below! 

 Products used (in order):
MUA Primer
Rimmel 9in1 BB Cream
Miss Sporty Liquid Concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
MUA Undress Me Too Palette
Pink Eyeshadow (unknown)
Miss Sporty Fabulous Colour Palette (blue eyeshadow)
Collection 2000 eyeliner in gold/nude
MUA Extreme Felt Eyeliner
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
Miss Sporty Pump Up Booster Mascara
Miss Sporty Fabulous Colour Palette (pink blusher)
Seventeen Instant Glow Bronzed Blotting Papers
MUA Nude Lipstick
Clarins Sheer Shimmer Nail Polish in Lilac Shimmer (looks blue on!)
Topshop Nail Polish in Mermaid



I love this look for Easter time because it looks bright and Spring-like! The pastel pink eyeshadow is very pretty and girly, and the hint of pastel blue eyeshadow really brightens my eyes. The bronzed cheeks are perfect for Spring and Summer and makes you look sunny and tanned! The winged eyeliner is a favourite of mine, and I'm getting better at it! The nude lip is also a favourite, and it looks great with the eyeshadow. This look is quite natural, so goes with most outfits.

Hair

I wanted to create loose waves for this Easter look, but I washed my hair last night and it dried naturally, leaving my hair wavy! An easy way for waves is to let your hair dry naturally like this, or plait your hair while it is damp and leave it over night. 


I then just tied my hair up with a piece of lace ribbon, this is easy but super cute!


Outfit

I could't pick just one outfit for this post, so I chose three! I love all of these outfits for Spring, and they go with the makeup as it is quite natural. 

Outfit 1
Playsuit-New Look
Jumper-New Look
Converse-Primark
Frilly Socks-Topshop
Necklace-Unknown
Ring-H&M
Buzby, my dog, posing for the picture!

Outfit 2
Denim Shorts-New Look
Crop Top-H&M (DIY)
Coat-Primark
Converse-Primark
Sunglasses-Accessorize (my sisters!)

Outfit 3
 Lace Dress-New Look
Denim Jacket-Primark (Car Boot Sale)
Sandals-Zara (one in Spain!)
Sunglasses-Next
Rings and Necklace-H&M

So that is it, my Easter Spring Look! Comment down below which outfit was your favourite, and if you would like a tutorial on this makeup look. Don't forget to check out Chloe's blog, her post will be up soon! 

Tasha x


14 comments:

  1. Looks lovely x

    pearlsandsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so good!:-) We have the same Primark coat, hehe! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY You have been nominated for an award

    for more detail look here http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. in love with your lashes and your jumpsuit ( outfit 1 )
    xxx
    http://loadsof-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    We have nominated you for the Liebster award. Find out more in our blog: http://theparislogic.wordpress.com/
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I love your blog and, thus, have nominated you for a Liebster Award!
    Check out this post on my blog for more details: http://ooopsievickie.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/nominated-liebster-awards.html
    Have a fantastic day, Vickie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love those outfits! Outfit number one is my favourite. I love that playsuit! x

    Cory
    http://cranberrydeer.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading, I appreciate your comments so much x

);