Sunday, 16 March 2014

Spring Has Sprung-OOTD #6

Hello and Welcome,

Isn't the weather lovely? Where I live Spring has come earlier than usual. Everyone is getting out their sunnies, going for walks in the sun or heading to the beach! So here is what I had on today when I went out with my family and the dog…


This is just a cute and casual outfit that is nice to wear going into Spring! It is also a bit retro as I added these sunglasses that I love! I think I found them at a fair or car boot sale last year, but they are just so cute!

Sunglasses//Unknown
Lipstick//MUA Nude
Eyeshadow//MUA
Bag//Accessorize
Converse//Primark
Top//H&M 
Jeans//Primark
Ring//Gift

So I hope you liked this post! Please tell me what you would like to see on my blog this Spring? Any outfits, reviews or make up tutorials!

Tasha x

P.S. What's the weather like where you are? Hope you have all had a lovely weekend!


6 comments:

  1. I love this blog post! :-) Your blog makes me smile! I also love the punny title, haha!
    -Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit, you look lovely! I'm sadly on the other side of the world so the weather is slowly getting worse :(

    x, Phoebe-Cate // phoebecate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Oh I hope it gets better soon though! x

      Delete
  3. Love the top and the photos !
    Eb x
    Thefearlessfox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading, I appreciate your comments so much x

);