Sunday, 30 March 2014

Mother's Day-OOTD #8

Hello and Welcome,

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mum's out there! I hope everyone has had a great day today, my family have! We gave Mum her gifts, went for a walk in the sun and made her afternoon tea!

But, as it is Sunday, I still want to do an OOTD post! So here is my outfit…


As the weather is getting nicer and it is a special occasion, I wanted to wear a dress. This dress was only £5 from Primark, and was featured in another of my OOTDs. This look is more seasonal, but still casual especially with my make up!

Dress//Primark
FOTD
Tights//Tesco
Jacket//New Look (I Think?)
Ring//H&M
I hope you enjoyed this little post! Have a great evening!

Tasha x

4 comments:

  1. That's cute :)
    Eb x
    Thefearlessfox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me totally freaked out that I had missed Mother's Day...until I realized its date is different in the UK. :) I like how you do your makeup, it's very pretty!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha sorry about that! and thank you! x

      Delete

thank you for reading, I appreciate your comments so much x

);