Thursday, 6 February 2014

Thursday Inspo

Hello and Welcome,

Today I thought I would share with you things that are inspiring me at the moment, and hopefully I can inspire you. Recently, I have tried to be positive about everything-even if the rain is pouring and I have tonnes of homework ;) You only get to live each day once, so you might aswell enjoy it. If you believe you can, you can take almost anything and try and make it positive. We shouldn't take things for granted because most of us have what we need already (although I always want to buy clothes! oops!) I'm looking forward to the future, because you never know where it will take you! Everyone is unique and has their own story, but everyone can make their future into what they want. Don't wait for that perfect day, make everyday perfect!

*images found on Google images! 











Hope you liked this post! But before I go PLEASE go check out my Mum's new blog and follow on Bloglovin'!

HELFIE SELFIE


It's such a great blog for all you foodies out there! Helfie Selfie shares amazing tips and recipes that are still healthy but taste SO good! I would know, I've tasted some of them :) 
So please go check it out and leave a comment or like? It would mean so much! Thank you lovelies!

Tasha x





10 comments:

  1. Your positivity is truly inspiring, love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, they always make me happy! Loving your mums blog too! xxx

    ohpinkcandyfloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! and hehe thanks Lexie! x

      Delete
  3. nice post! really inspiring and empowering! Please check out my latest post! It is something a little different!

    missace99.blogger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! and I will :) x

      Delete
  4. Lovely post, i love the quotes.

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading, I appreciate your comments so much x

);