Saturday, 1 February 2014

My January Favourites

Hello and Welcome,

It's the first of February… wow time does fly by! But this year hasn't been to bad so far! I started my blog at the beginning of 2014 and I am so happy I did! It's so much fun to have your own corner of the web. So today I'm going to share with you my favourites of the past month. You might of seen some of these products before in previous posts because I have loved them a lot!
*Picture heavy post!


All my January blog posts

Fashion


Woolies//Primark + Christmas Presents (sorry!)

Frilly Socks//Topshop

Converse//Primark

Last month I didn't stop wearing these 3 items! Because of the cold weather I loved to wear wooly jumpers and wooly snoods all the time! You can do anything with them, dress them up or down. And you can't go wrong with frilly socks and converse (even if they're fake!)

MakeUp

MUA undress me too palette

Cherry Carmex Lip Balm

Rimmel London BB Cream
Now, if you have read my blog before you will have seen these products here! I heard about the MUA eyeshadow palette from a Youtube video and I have loved it! It has such versatile shades and looks. I've used this a lot (that's why it's so messy!) I also have loved Carmex lip balm for a long time as it smells lush and really does moisturise. I bought a new one at the beginning of last month because I had ran out! And then there is my BB cream! I love this because of it's lighter coverage.

Skin Care

Simple KIND TO SKIN products

Hollister Solana Beach Body Mist

Soap&Glory The Righteous Butter

This are my FAV skin care products ever! I use the Simple products every night before I go to bed and it just makes my skin feel clean and smooth. The Hollister Body Mist isn't really a skincare product, but I have used it a lot more recently (I have had it a while!) but it just smells so fruity and fresh! Then there is my first ever Soap&Glory product, and I'm glad I tried it as it does moisturise your skin. I hope to start a collection of Soap&Glory :)

Bedroom

My Book Shelf

My Feature Wall

Last month I've started to re-decorate parts of my room, and I have loved how it has turned out! On top of my bookshelf I made almost a little "shrine" with a DIY photo frame, some Yankee Candles and other cute bits and bobs. I also created a feature wall, which I posted about here! I add little things as I go along, and I think it looks really cute! Hopefully I can do a Room Tour post soon!

Films/Music


Happy//Pharrell Williams

The Hunger Games 
Hey Brother//Avicii

These are a few of my favourite films and songs (haven't really read any good books so far this year!) The Hunger Games has to be one of the best films ever (although it is quite sad!) I only saw it this year as my sister got it for Christmas! Can't wait to see the next one and read the next books!

Addictions!
Candy Crush

Subway Surfers





In January I became addicted to playing Subway Surfers and Candy Crush, for those who don't know, they are very fun games you can download to your smart phone. I just can't help but love them! I also have been addicted to shopping this past month! I especially love Superdrug! I have started watching a lot of Youtubers, mainly fashion and beauty channels made by people my age. I just find them so inspiring and interesting. My favourites have to be AllYours1516 and JustLovesFashion. Go check out their channels!

So this has been My January Favourites! I hope you enjoyed! Please comment what you thought and if you want to know where to get any of these products! What have been your favourites so far in 2014?

Tasha x


8 comments:

  1. Wow. Very picture heavy but very good. I also love some of these products ! I love the picture of the wooly jumpers. I was wondering what program do you use to add words to your photos on the first one ?
    Eb x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sorry about all the pics! haha! I use PicMonkey to add words, banners and edit my photos x

      Delete
  2. those primark jumpers looks so nice and cosy X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frilly socks and Carmex , my fave xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading, I appreciate your comments so much x

);