Monday, 24 February 2014

London Loving

Hello and Welcome,

Sorry I've been away for a few days! For me, it's the first day back at school (no!!) but I've had a great half term week! I haven't posted that much because I actually was quite busy! I went up to London on Friday with my Mum and sister to see my God mum. We had such a great time and came back Saturday afternoon. Today, I want to share with you what we did and the amazing things we saw! I will link the websites so you can check these places out yourself! I also have an OOTD and a haul lined up including things I bought in London… so watch out for those!


Firstly we got the train up to Oxford Street. When we got there, we met my God mum in Topshop. I couldn't believe how big it is! The one near me is only one floor, I didn't know the one in Oxford street was so big! I loved the clothes, I especially loved the frilly socks! They even sold cupcakes and fro-yo inside!


We then headed down to Carnaby Street, which had some weird and wonderful shops! We popped into Pylones and Liberty as well. We then walked past a shop called Irregular Choice and the window display made us go in! It is full or wacky, crazy shoes that we couldn't help but try on! There were animal print high heels, biker boots and unicorn heel shoes (below far right)! 

After that, we went to Monki. I heard of this shop in a Youtube video and it looked so cool! There was a sale on, and I couldn't help but buy something! The prices were actually very good, and the clothes are different to other high street shops. I love it! Especially the cute socks (below left).

Then we went to H&M as me and my sister had gift vouchers. There were some great things in the sale and we both used our vouchers! We also went to & Other Stories which is part of the H&M group. I have never seen it before but it was such a lovely store, very girly! It sold makeup, clothes, shoes and jewellery!

After popping in a few other shops and having a drink at Starburcks (Frappuccinos are the best!) we went down to Primark. It was so busy, to busy to get any good pictures, but it was worth it! I love the clothes there at such good prices. I picked some things up which will be in my haul post soon!


For dinner, my god mum toke us to Vapiano, an amazing Italian restaurant with a twist! You order your food at a sidebar and they make it in front of you (below left)! I had a linguinie pasta dish with feta and peppers and olive oil (below far right). It was very tasty and it was cool watching them make it in front of us!


After our dinner, we went back to my god mum's house for a well earned rest, and a film! We also had Ben&Jerry's Phish Food Ice cream. It is the best!!! I love going up to London-seeing the sights, the shops and my god mum! The next morning we went into Richmond for a delicious brunch and a stroll. Then we got the train back home. It was a great couple of days!

I hope you enjoyed this post and check out some of the places I mentioned! Hope you have a great week!

See you soon

Tasha x



8 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time. Half term I was in school working... Disappointing... I love all your pictures and can't wait to see your hauls. I don't know why but I love hauls, I don't go clothes shopping much and rarely but things but I love them !? Maybe you could make another video !?
    Eb x
    Thefearlessfox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I had a great time! I love hauls swell, so glad you do haha! I would love to do another video. Me and my friend actually made another one at the same time as the last one so I might upload that soon! x

      Delete
  2. Ahh, it looks like fun! I'm desperate to go to Monki, there's a jumper I want in there. I haven't heard of '& other stories' but I'm obsessed with h&m so I'm sure I would love it! xx

    www.ohpinkcandyfloss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so fun! And yes '& Other Stories' and 'Monki' are amazing! x

      Delete
  3. So glad you guys had a amazing time! And your right those shoes are a bit crazy o.o
    xoxo
    Sierra Calah ♥ Berry Stylish  

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love London! And they are very crazy! :) x

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I love this post soo much! Ooo I didn't know that Monki had a store, I thought they were only online, I'm definitely going to check that out in London next time I'm there.

    -jess x
    http://daydreamtogether.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading, I appreciate your comments so much x

);