Monday, 3 February 2014

Dress It Down-OOTD#4

Hello and Welcome,

Sorry this is a day late but I was out at a friend's party yesterday and didn't get round to it! Anyway, I'm back with another 'Outfit Of The Day'!


So last Friday, I went shopping with my friend as we had an inset day. Of course we had to go to Primark, and I ended up getting this lovely dress for £5! It's so cute and I think it's perfect for winter and summer. I put together a little outfit to show that you can always wear a dress but still look casual! Hope you enjoy :)

(Sorry about the lighting! It was so dark outside when I took these photos, not all of them turned out well!)

OOTD#4

Necklace//unknown

Boots//H&M

Dress//Primark   Coat//Primark
Hope you like this OOTD! What do ya think?

Tasha x

8 comments:

  1. That is a cute dress, I like the pattern; and I love your boots! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it is cute! and me too! hehe thanks x

      Delete
  2. Those shoes are so cute! This whole outfit is fabulous!

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! hehe i love my shoes! x

      Delete
  3. Hello lovely <3
    I've nominated you for a Liebster Award :) For more details: http://tinikc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I will try to do it asap! x

      Delete

thank you for reading, I appreciate your comments so much x

);