Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Confessions of a Blogger!

Hello and Welcome,

Today, my lovelies, I am doing my first tag! WOO! I got tagged to do this by Mollie, so thank you Mollie. Check out her blog too!




This tag is called 'Confessions of a Blogger' and it just sounds really fun. Mollie also tagged me in the 'Handwriting' Tag, so that will be featured here too! Enjoy


#ConfessionsOfABlogger

1. When did you start your blog?
The 2nd of January 2014 so a month and 10 days today!

2. Have you had any past online presence before?
No, apart from Instagram but that doesn't really count! But I've always wanted to start a Youtube channel because I love watching people like Zoella, it looks so fun!

3. Why did you start a blog?
I really like writing and fashion, so that was one reason. Also my friend Lexie has a blog (which I love). I saw hers and I wanted to join in too!

4. When did you become serious about starting a blog?
It was around the end of last year, and my goal for the start of 2014 was to start blogging!

5. What was your first post?
It was a little introduction, which looking back at it makes me cringe! You can see it here

6. Where do you see your blog in a years time?
Hopefully, It will be bigger and better! I hope it is more well known, and that everyone loves to read it!

7. What is the most rewarding thing about blogging?

Seeing other blogs, and getting feedback and comments on your own blog. I love to read all my comments and I reply to everyone of you!

8.What is the most discouraging thing about blogging?
Well I haven't experienced anything that I dislike about blogging yet, but I guess that thinking of posts after a while is quite hard! I would love it if I could get lots more feedback on what you guys would like to see!

9. What is your lasting inspiration or motivation?
I always look up to bloggers such as Zoella, because they all had to start at the bottom and work their way up. I just love her posts and Youtube videos, and anyone can do it if they try hard and long enough! I just love blogging!

#TheHandwritingTag

Questions
1. What is your name? And your blogs name?
2. Blog URL?
3. Write: The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
4. Favourite quote?
5. Favourite song?
6. Favourite band/singers?
7. Something you want?


(sorry for the bad lighting, I hope you can read my writing!)

I tag...

You can choose if you would like to do either of these tags, or both if you want! And if anyone who isn't tagged would still like to do a post like this, then feel free, comment below if you are so I can check it out!

Enjoy the rest of your week guys and I hope you liked this post!

Tasha x



12 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I so love "Happy"by Pharrel Williams...like really love. :) Nice answers, Tasha!
    Tane ♥ *Your new follower...*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha me too! Its such a catchy song! And thank you x

      Delete
  2. Brilliant post and thanks for putting my link in the post!

    I was just wondering what camera you use to take your photos and what programme you use to edit them as they look really good quality photos.

    Mollie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thats okay! and thanks, my camera is a Canon PowerShot and I edit on http://www.picmonkey.com
      x

      Delete
  3. Your blog is so so cute!

    Lucy x

    http://lucy-jane-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ! I will be doing these soon !
    Eb x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's nice to see that you've included Spice Girls on there! I still adore the Spice Girls even though they split up years ago.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah, they were one of my favourite bands! x

      Delete
  6. your writing is super neat! love Zoella too:-)x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading, I appreciate your comments so much x

);