Tuesday, 18 February 2014

200 Followers//Something Different!

Hello and Welcome,

First of all, THANK YOU FOR 200 FOLLOWERS ON BLOGLOVIN'! I haven't had my blog for that long, only a couple of months, and I didn't think it would grow so quickly! So thank you to everyone who has followed me on Bloglovin', I always follow back.

The email I got today!

Also, sorry I haven't stuck to my schedule guys, but I never do anyway(haha)! So Today's post is a bit different! I had a sleepover on Sunday with my best friend Sophie so I didn't get around to blogging. But to make up for it, Sophie and I made a little video for you guys! It's the first one I have made, so sorry if it's not the best quality, but we thought it would be really fun to make… and it was! This video is a mini 'Winter Lookbook' of some of our favourite outfits. So enjoy…

video



What we were wearing:

OUTFIT ONE - OUT AND ABOUT

Me
H&M Jumper
Next Leggings
Primark Coat
Primark Socks

Sophie
New Look Jeans
New Look Top
New Look Cardigan
Primark Socks

OUTFIT TWO - PARTY

Me
New Look Skirt
New Look Top
New Look Vest Top
Next Leggings
New Look Necklace

Sophie
New Look Shorts (DIY)
H&M Tights
Primark Jumper
Necklace (unknown)

OUTFIT THREE - CUTE

Me
New Look Top
Primark Denim Jacket (DIY)
Next Leggings
River Island Socks

Sophie
New Look Shirt
New Look Vest Top
Primark Leggings
Primark Socks

Nail Polish - Topshop (in Mermaid)
Make Up - Everyday Make Up Look


I hope you enjoyed this! Please tell me if the video worked! And what was your favourite outfit?

Tasha x

22 comments:

  1. Congrats on 200, you deserve it!! I can't see the video wahh. What film did you watch,? I saw it on my sc story haha xx

    www.ohpinkcandyfloss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and oh why doesn't the video work? :/ and we watched Hunger Games 2! xxx

      Delete
    2. Ah I think it's because I'm on my ipad haha! xx

      Delete
    3. oh ok! hopefully it works on the computer/laptop! xx

      Delete
  2. I loved all three looks, especially the hair braiding, very cute and Euro-chic - look forward to your next one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great seeing a relatively new blogger stepping up and making a video! I started just about the same time you did, and have had dreams that I would eventually make videos too, so that in itself is pretty inspiring. Aaaaand you've made me wish I had a Primark where I live! Congrats for the 200 as well! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh thank you! So glad the video works! Go for it, It was so fun to make this video with my friend, I might not do it by myself yet though haha! And Primark is just the best!!! x

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you! Did the video work for you? hehe x

      Delete
  5. Great! Congrats on your 200 followers :)

    Love, Felicia
    www.feliciards.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on 200 followers! You deserve it so so much! Your posts are brilliant and fun to read! xx Love Simmy x

    www.simmyhoonjan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations haha! I'd love to know how you got so big in only a few months ;p, loved your last outfit! Following you now! xx

    http://hollie--rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I just follow a lot of people haha! and thanks, glad you liked the video! x

      Delete
  8. Aww Congratulations! Your blog is so great to read I'm so happy for you :)

    myguidetoallthingsbeauty.blogspot.com

    Lilian xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on 200 followers! I loved all those outfits x

    www.clionahill.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great video! You girls are too adorable! :D
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh hehe thanks, it was fun to make! x

      Delete

thank you for reading, I appreciate your comments so much x

);