Thursday, 23 January 2014

Updates, Updates, Updates!

Hello and Welcome,

I have decided to set up a sort of schedule for my blog, so I'll just update you! I really, really love blogging but don't always have the time,  or I am busy or actually don't have anything exciting to post! So instead I will prepare my posts as an when I think of them and hopefully make them very exciting! I'm going to try post maybe Monday and Wednesday and then on the weekend as I will be doing a OOTD every Sunday - check out my last update here

So I will be seeing you 3-4 times a week, as I have to balance out school work and my social life ( I do have one!) aswell. I hope you will really look forward to my posts now! I've got some good ones lined up for this weekend!

Also, please, please, PLEASE comment if you would like to request a certain type of post or have any tips on how to make my blog look better (or if you like it as it is!)

Just a little bit of photography to add to this post! (hopefully my photos will look better when it gets lighter!)

My Photography//The Sun Set Beach

Thank you so much and see ya soon :)

Tasha x

10 comments:

  1. I'm so disorganised with my blog! It was my New Years resolution to be more organised but, it's kinda failed! I wish I had the time to post as often as you haha xxx

    ohpinkcandyfloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha well at least you tried! i don't know how i have time! :) x

      Delete
  2. Babe! I adore your blog soo much!! I'm your newest follower on Bloglovin' :-).. Hope you can follow back!

    Love,

    Noor
    http://queenofjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog looks just beautiful how it is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know right, sometimes school and life can get in the way of blogging but I think a schedule is so important so your followers know what days you'll post. I'm a new follower but I'm excited to start reading post from you. :)

    xoxo
    Sierra Calah ♡ Berry Stylish  

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, i'll follow you back! :) x

      Delete
  5. nice post! no requests from me! :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading, I appreciate your comments so much x

);