Thursday, 9 January 2014

Updates and 25 Facts about moi!

Hello and Welcome,

Today I've got some updates for you lovely people! Firstly, how are you liking my new layout/theme? I was playing around with it and I hope it looks more professional! I'm going for the pink and turquoise colours, and a "daydreamer" look (thats me!) Please comment what you think! My posts will hopefully look bigger and better too so watch this space! Secondly, I'm a bit stuck for ideas for posts at the moment, and also busy with school stuff, so posts might not be everyday. But I definitely want to do an 'End of the month favourites' each month, and I will try to do an OOTD every weekend. Also I would like to chuck some 'Tasha's Tips' posts in there! What do you think? Thirdly, as my layout has changed a bit, I'll just remind you that my Instagram and Bloglovin' link are on the right hand side. Please follow me!!!



I also thought that I should do a '20 facts about me' post for you, so you can get to know me as a person not just a blogger! So here goes...

1. I'm 14 years old
2. I live with my Mum, Dad, Sister and dog
3. I take French, History, Art and Food Tech for GCSE as well as the required English, Maths, Science, and R.E.
4. My favorite colours are pastels (especially pink and turquoise)
5. I was born in London and now live in West Sussex
6. I am pretty obsessed with neatness
7. My favorite time of the year is Christmas
8. I've never been to Disneyland
9. I lick my lips when I concentrate
10. I've never tried a Soap and Glory product (but hopefully will soon!)
11. I used to absolutely LOVE the Spice Girls (still do really!)
12. My favorite TV programmes are Miranda and I'm A Celebrity...
13. I'm totally in to vintage
14. I want to be in cooking or writing or fashion when I'm older
15. My favorite shops are Topshop and Accessorize
16. I'm in love with socks!
17. I've been to Spain, France and Greece
18. I waste too much time on the Internet but I would struggle to live without Facebook and Instagram!
19. I'm going to Berlin this year for a school trip
20. My favorite subject is Art
21. My least favorite subject is Science
22. I absolutely ADORE Jaffa Cakes and French Fancies (all sweet treats really!)
23. My girl crush is Mollie King
24. I have braces but hopefully they will be of this year!
25. My best beauty product is Mascara all the way!

And of course, I love blogging!

I hope you liked this post and found my facts interesting and funny! Please remember to comment what you think and what you would like in future posts! And don't forget it's Friday tomorrow, nearly the weekend YAY!

Tasha x


10 comments:

  1. I took history and art too ! I love them ! I also had braces for 5 years ! How long have you had yours ? I love the new layout and the post ideas sound great ! I am really busy at school too ! Keep going because your doing great ! Far better than me !
    Eb x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will keep going! :) cool, i especially love art! I have had braces since summer last year but don't need them for as long as you! Thank you for all the kind comments! :) x

      Delete
  2. hey girly,
    please check out my blog & follow if you like :)

    http://rosinadiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to go to France. I also love Vintage, Pastels, and Socks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, you should go to France if you get the chance! :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. haha thank you for reading! :) xoxo

      Delete
  5. Mollie King is my style icon! I love her so much. Great post x
    http://kahneee.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is so stunning, isn't she? and thank you :) x

      Delete

thank you for reading, I appreciate your comments so much x

);