Sunday, 19 January 2014

Sun, Sea, and Snapshots

Hello and Welcome,

How has your weekend been guys? Like I said in my post earlier today, I wanted to do an extra post as I haven't posted much over the last few days. So here's a quick post of some pictures I took while I was out on a walk with my family earlier (my mum, dad, sister and my dog!). We had lunch at the cafe on the sea front and went for a walk along the beach. I am really happy with these photos, especially as I took them on my phone! Gotta love a bit of photography :)

*PHOTO HEAVY POST!*














Tasha x


10 comments:

  1. They are so good ! And your dog is so cute ! Ahhhh !
    2-3oftheway.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and i know he's such a cutie :) x

      Delete
  2. Awah, your dog is too adorable!
    I wish I lived near the sea! You got some great snaps! :)
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, i love living near the sea, only a short drive away! x

      Delete
  3. lovely pics!
    http://fashionsbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I went to the beach at the weekend! It was quite cold though! xxx

    ohpinkcandyfloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe I know, the dog enjoyed it though! :) x

      Delete

thank you for reading, I appreciate your comments so much x

);