Tuesday, 28 January 2014

My Weekend Wake-Up Make-Up

Hello and Welcome,

For me I'm halfway through the week! I have an inset day on Friday so I'm pretty happy with that :) Hope you guys are having a nice week so far! Anyway, today's post is all about My Weekend Make Up Look! I hope you enjoy it, its not really a review, ust an insight into my make up routine. Also I decided to do these fancy title photos for all my posts (below) so if you follow me on Bloglovin' or whatever you can see the photo and what my post might be about! Please comment what you think and enjoy!


This is the look I go for on the weekends, and I think it really "awakens" my face! I especially love my eyes, as I love the MUA eyeshadow palette I'm using at the moment! So when I wake up in the morning I have no make up on, and I look a bit yuck :)


Firstly I apply my Nivea Daily Essentials Light Moisturising Day Cream
I don't like to bother with a full face cleansing routine every morning, so sometimes I just use this wonderful moisturiser! It smells great too.


Then I apply the MUA Undress Your Skin Flawless Primer all over my face, and it makes my face feel so smooth! (see this in my other post here)


After this, I apply my Rimmel BB Cream, my new Illuminating Touch Concealer and  Natural Collection Powder. I recommend all these products very much! I like a light coverage so this products are perfect for that!


I like to apply a bit of blush with my buffing brush, this is the Miss Sporty Fabulous Colour Palette. I'm using this at the moment but would like to find an even better blush! Any ideas???


Now my FAB MUA Undress Me Too Palette! I love this as you might already know! (look here!) I just change it up a bit every week, but usually use the lighter shades. I like to put a light base colour all over my lid, then a slightly darker, glittery shade on my outer part of my lid. Then I finish with a light shade in the corner tip of my eye to make them light and bright!


Then I apply my Miss Sporty Pump Up Booster Mascara and a bit of Eye Liner Pencil (not sure where this is from!) I love this mascara at the moment, it's better than all the others I've had before! It's quite a big brush, so if it gets clumpy I just use my little eyelash brush (below)


And lastly, lip products! I use Carmex Lip Balm, which smells of cherries and is so moisturising! Then I apply Baby Lips Pink Punch or a bit of pink lippy!


And this is the final look! Hope you enjoyed! And I will definitely do a proper Make Up Tutorial/Review in the future! 





Tasha x



16 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful,love this look!It's simple but still cute:)
    Just discovered your blog,it's really nice:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes I love this look! x

      Delete
  2. Wow. I don't use makeup. I don't think I could be bothered with it all but you look so good. I love the idea of the banner across the photo. What do you use to edit it ?
    2-3oftheway.blogspot.co.uk
    Eb x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awhh haha thanks! I edit my photos with PicMonkey! Type it into google and you'll find it! x

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely look, you look great!

    Libby from www.lifeoflibby.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post love your look! xx

    http://missace99.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post! Very pretty
    millierosemake-up.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. would you recommend the mua primer?xx

    http://clothing-conscious.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's very good, it does make your skin feel smoother but its the first primer I've used so can't compare it sorry! x

      Delete
  7. Hello lovely! I just nominated you for a Liebster award over on my blog!
    You can find the nomination here: http://allymariecatherine.blogspot.ca/2014/01/liebster-award-nomination.html
    I love your blog and look forward to reading your answers to my questions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will try and do them asap! x

      Delete
  8. Hello! You posted on my post about changing my blog name I have got down to tow 'Still Brunette' or 'Orange Elements' or something to do with orange and can't choose... What do you think?xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I quite like Orange Elements, it sounds very unique! and your favourite colour is orange so that would be cool! hope this helps! x

      Delete

thank you for reading, I appreciate your comments so much x

);