Tuesday, 7 January 2014

My Recent Purchases

Hello and Welcome :)

How has everyone's day been? Second day back at school today, I love seeing my friends but school can be a bit of a bore! But it's ok, in February (which will come around quickly!) I am doing work experience which is so exciting, and then it's the half term holidays the week after!

Anyways, Today's post is 'My Recent Purchases'! I was thinking of doing a 'What I got for Christmas' post, but I thought it's a bit late now and everyone will be out in the January sales! So these are some things I bought at the end of the holidays, maybe you will go look for something for yourself in the sales?! (Sorry about the lighting/quality of the pictures, it doesn't look very good!)

Socks 



Accessorise £3.50 and River Island £2.50

I'm totally in love with socks at the moment, they are just so cute and pretty! I especially love frilly socks! The navy ones with daisies on are from Accessorise and I had my eye on these! They are so cute and different to other frilly socks. I don't think the price is too bad as it's the same price as Topshop's frilly socks. The black ones are from River Island's kid section, and only £2.50 which is cheaper than the adult's section. They may look quite small but they fit my size 5 feet!

Long Sleeved Top


Generation New look £4

I'm so glad I found this top in the sale because I have hardly any long sleeved tops and had been looking for some. It's such a lovely colour too, perfect for winter. It was £4 in the New Look sale, not bad :)


Deodorant


Superdrug 98p

This was an essential because I didn't have any, I've never tried this one before but it's a good brand and was only 98p in the sale!!! It lasts for 24 hours and is good for the skin. It smells pretty nice too!

Mascara

Boots £3.99

I never tried this mascara before but my friend recommended it and it's really good! The price is good too as mascara can be quite expensive! But Miss Sporty is a very good brand, I would recommend it!

Cami Top

Topshop £10

I LOVE this top, and have for ages. So when it went in the sale I had to get it! It's such lovely material, and will be perfect for Spring/Summer. Don't you just love Topshop?

 Room Decoration


The Bazaar £2.99

If you read my last blog post, you'll know about this lovely decoration already! (If not, go check out my last blog post!) It's a cute wooden letter N from this quirky, little shop in the town near where I live. I'm not sure if it's a branch of shops, so I'm not sure if you could visit a shop near you! But I love things like this for my room, and it's not very expensive!


So I hope you liked this post and it wasn't too long! Have fun back at school and in the January sales! Comment what you think! Thank you :)

Please, please, please comment any ideas for posts you would like to see in the future! Fashion? Baking? Room tour? Anything?

Tasha x

6 comments:

  1. Cute haul! :)

    http://chloesthoughtss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww cute socks :)

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Thank you for reading :)

      Delete
  3. Hiya! I love your blog so much I have nominated you for the sunshine award! Well Done! The post will be up tomorrow so please check it out and follow my blog! xxx

    www.sophiewardlifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG thank you so much! I will definately check out your blog! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading, I appreciate your comments so much x

);