Sunday, 12 January 2014

Girl About Town-OOTD #1

Hello and Welcome,

How are we all? Back to school tomorrow and it feels like the holidays were ages ago, but oh well it's nearly half term ;) So today I want to do my first Outfit Of The Day post, which I will try and do every Sunday. This is what I wore today when I went to town, I also did a bit of shopping so will hopefully be doing a haul soon!

I love this outfit! It's really simple but perfect for going out and about. It's also tres girly! I teamed this with my Khaki Parka Coat and some cream Converse. (sorry if the photo quality isn't very good, it was dark when I took the photos!)

OOTD #1

Top-Topshop  Necklace-Unknown  Cardigan-Sophie

Socks-Topshop  Jeans-New Look

Lipstick-Miss Sporty

So what do you think? What is your out-and-about look? Please comment what you think! I hope you liked this short but sweet post ;)

Tasha x

P.S. I have so much lined up for you guys! Hauls, Room Tour and The Leibster Award that I was nominated by the lovely Mollie! I am so happy that I have been nominated for two awards in one week, and reached 50 followers on Bloglovin'! Thank you it means so much as I am only a beginner! So see you very soon!

6 comments:

  1. nice post! just nominate you for the Leibster award go check it out!
    http://missace99.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You have achieved so much ! It's crazy to think we started at the same time yet it's like you've been blogging a lifetime ! I love the outfit ! And can't wait for all these posts !
    Eb x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, i just love blogging! I love your blog too! x

      Delete

thank you for reading, I appreciate your comments so much x

);