Monday, 20 January 2014

Fashion Icon-Mollie King

Hello and Welcome,

Oh... Its Monday... I know the feeling! But today I am feeling inspired, and I want to share with you my style icon Mollie King! I love Mollie as she is so pretty and stylish (and great at singing!). She also has the most adorable dog ever!

From Mollie King's Facebook Page

These are some of Mollie's everyday looks that I love, and I am inspired by! I love her style and how she can make something casual look stunning! She is also very trendy but unique. I am definitely going to try re-make these looks. Enjoy!

 *NO PHOTOS ARE MINE - I FOUND THESE ON GOOGLE IMAGES - I'M NOT TRYING TO TAKE OTHER PEOPLES PHOTOS!*

Dotty about this outfit!
Tan and Tartan!

Casual and Comfy!


Bang on trend with Tartan!
Hope you liked this! Who's your style/celebrity icon?

Tasha x







8 comments:

  1. Love the casual and comfy outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, it's one of my favourites! x

      Delete
  2. I love Mollie's style! She's one of my fashion icons too :) xx
    Elise // www.elisedopson.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh cool, she is so stylish! hehe x

      Delete
  3. I love how she makes looking good seem so effortless!

    Rachel [at] AMomentInTime.


    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, so such is super pretty. Thanks for introducing her!

    Kristine | tinikc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading, I appreciate your comments so much x

);