Sunday, 26 January 2014

Dreaming of Summer-OOTD #3

Hello and Welcome,

It's that time of the week for an OOTD! Yesterday I went into town with my friends and there was a sale in New Look still, so we were just having a look when I found these shorts for £7 in the sale! I instantly loved them because last year I could't find a nice pair of shorts, but these were perfect. They are an acid wash style of high waisted shorts, perfect for summer! But I wanted to try them out so I wore them today :)


This was just a quick outfit I put together with my new shorts. I love these colours together, very wintery tones. I also added a scarf, as it's still bloody freezing outside!

Scarf//Primark 

Ring//Dorothy Perkins

Shorts//New Look   Top//New Look

Lipstick//Rimmel London

Hope you liked this quick 'Outfit Of The Day'! Tell me what you think and if you're excited for the Summer!

Tasha x

12 comments:

  1. Looks lovely :) I've been after some shorts like that for about a year!

    chloesthoughtss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! me too i was lucky to find them :) x

      Delete
  2. Your outfits so pretty, I really like your shorts. xox

    http://clairabellbee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit. I also purchased a dress in the newlook sale yesterday ! Currently I am watching out for black denim shorts !

    2-3oftheway.blogspot.co.uk
    Eb x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awhh cool, yes i love shorts! :) x

      Delete
  4. lovely outfit!xo

    I've nominated you for the Sunshine Blogger Award! check it out by clicking the link :)
    http://www.fashionsignal.co.uk/2014/01/award-sunshine-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I will check it out! :) x

      Delete

thank you for reading, I appreciate your comments so much x

);