Tuesday, 21 January 2014

100 Followers//January Wish List

Hello and Welcome,

OMGGGG! Thank you all so much for following me on Bloglovin', I have now reached 100 followers! I never would have thought so many people would follow my blog as I am still a beginner. I started my blog only a couple of weeks ago, so I am so happy! This is the email I received today :)


So I want to do a little post for you lovely 100 followers! I wasn't sure what to do as I have some posts lined up for later in the week, so I thought I would just do a small but sweet January wish list. I haven't done this before but I thought it would be fun! I am loving a  lot of stuff this winter but here are a few things I NEED (well… want!) So here goes!

*THESE PICTURES ARE NOT MINE - I FOUND THEM ON GOOGLE - I DO NOT MEAN TO TAKE ANYONE'S PHOTOS!*

Beauty


Sleek//Blush and Bronzer

Models Own Nail Vanish

Maybelline//Master Precise Eye Liner

Soap & Glory//Kick Ass Concealer

Fashion

Topshop//Joni Jeans 

Topshop//Pink Cropped Jumper

New Look//Ankle Boots

Boohoo.com//Tartan Smock Dress

So I hope you liked this short but sweet post! What is on your wish list this month! 

Tasha x

P.S. Thank you again so much for following! :D



14 comments:

  1. Congrats on 100 followers:) I want the Soap and Glory Kick Ass. I think i'm going to have to buy it soon... Ooops haha!
    Kieren xx
    Fairydalesx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and it looks so good hehe :) x

      Delete
  2. Well done !

    2-3oftheway.blogspot.co.uk
    Eb x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its great you have 100 followers! ( I have 1 haha ). All the items on your wishlist are so lovely, I especially love that nail polish its soo pretty!

    http://clairabellbee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awhh thank you! and i know, I really want some Models Own nail polish! x

      Delete
  4. Congrats on 100 followers! I'm currently holding a giveaway on my blog, it's not much but it'd be great if you could enter :)
    http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/giveaway-thank-you-for-100-followers.html x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats for reaching 100 followers! I'm having a give away on my blog if you'd like to enter :) xoxo

    gemstrends.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yeah I'll check it out! x

      Delete
  6. congratulations honey! you deserve it. your blogs amazing and you seem so lovely! keep it up x
    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading, I appreciate your comments so much x

);